Union County Conservation District
The Union County Conservation District was formed on March 6, 1957, under ACT 217 “State Soil and Conservation Law” by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Conservation Districts are a legal subdivision of state government.
We are governed by a board of local citizen volunteers who are aware of the important environmental issues relating to Union County and are capable of making prudent decisions. In 1997, our board expanded from seven to nine members, which includes farm members, urban members, and one county commissioner representative.
Address: 155 N 15th St, Lewisburg, PA 17837
Type of Organization: Conservation District